San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2011-SearchForce, the industry’s leading performance toolkit for search and social media marketers announced a set of new enhancements to its Facebook marketing module.
“Our clients demand a powerful set of smart strategic tools for taking advantage of all media . Each of these enhancements helps online marketers respond quickly to competitive opportunities,” explained SearchForce President Dhiren DSouza.
New Facebook marketing features include:
- Improved workflow for quickly segmenting multiple campaigns and ad groups by location, advanced demographics and interests
- Support for all available Facebook targeting options
- Adding multiple creatives per target and frequent rotation to keep ads fresh
- Reaching a wider audience through ads targeted to broader interest categories
- Separate views of social, paid search, and display advertising performance
“Although we’ve just released these new features, our team is already focused on our next set of social media upgrades, which will include even more sophisticated reporting tools for a deeper view of performance that save our clients time and drive even higher search revenues,” DSouza added.
For more information, visit searchforce.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 650.235.8777.