Latest enhancements give advertisers more granular control for improved mobile optimization and enhanced ROI.
San Mateo, CA June 25, 2013 – SearchForce, a provider of innovative performance-based technology for managing paid search and social media campaigns, announced the release of version 7.0, which includes major new updates to its enhanced campaign optimization engine.
The release also includes a wide range of additional updates; each designed to help advertisers manage the growing complexity of paid campaigns more effectively, profitably and efficiently.
“Google’s Enhanced Campaigns introduced a major paradigm shift in terms of how advertiser optimize for mobile and desktop ROI,” according to SearchForce Chief Technical Officer Santhosh Nair. “While the initial bid adjustment controls were introduced at the campaign level, Google has since released some critical new updates such as ValueTrack and ad-group level bidding to give advertisers better control of their new campaign structures.”
“This new release represents our continuing commitment to making sure our clients have access to the very latest, most sophisticated tools for taking advantage of Google Enhanced Campaigns,” he added. “With all the changes and updates, we’re helping our clients automate more processes so they maintain a ‘first mover’ advantage in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment.”
New features include:
Additional Support for Enhanced Campaigns
- Ad-group level bid adjustments: Automated optimization of ad group mobile bid multiplier adjustments. Advertisers also have the option of selecting configurations based on traffic or ROI strategies
- New multi-point optimization for enhanced campaigns: Bid-strategies can be set to optimize keyword base bids specifically for desktop and tablets by excluding the influence of mobile clicks. Mobile bid-adjustments are automatically fined tuned at the ad-group level.
- Upgraded site links support: New support for campaign-level upgraded site links. (More information here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en )
- Enhanced portfolio workflows: New bid-strategy configuration setup and bulk editing capabilities designed for significant efficiency improvements
- Product target optimization: To create portfolios that optimize bids by SKU based on traffic, CPA, ROAS or profit goals
- Excel dashboards: In addition to web-query reports, new enhanced reporting capabilities allow advertisers to link Excel dashboards to reporting templates, to create highly customized user defined views of data
Automated Campaign Builder (ACB) Enhancements
- Copy templates across accounts: To enable the use of the same Auto-Campaign Builder configuration to build campaigns across multiple publisher accounts
- Dynamic setting of activation and deactivation date for creatives
For more information about SearchForce Release 7.0, call (650) 235-8777.