Automated PPC platform module gives online advertisers new tools to eliminate tedious manual processes, streamline marketing, and drive improved campaign performance.
San Mateo, CA – December 13, 2011. SearchForce, the industry’s leading provider of performance-based technology for managing SEM and PPC campaigns announced the release of its new Automated Campaign Builder for advertisers who need to manage campaigns based on product inventory files.
This new feature automatically accesses an advertiser’s latest inventory data to assure that PPC campaigns are launched in the most efficient way—to move more inventory more quickly at the lowest possible cost.
“It’s a tedious, cumbersome process to match up large product files and catalogues with relevant online marketing campaigns for availability based selling,” explained SearchForce President Dhiren DSouza. “With just this one powerful tool, our retailing clients can see up to a 10-fold increase in efficiency.”
Part of a complete high-performance campaign management platform
With Automated Campaign Builder, advertisers can feed SearchForce their own inventory files, in almost any format, for automatic uploading to the platform. This allows busy PPC marketing teams to:
- Create and automatically modify complex campaigns and creative “on the fly,” using native feed file formats and existing campaign templates
- Automatically create keywords from seed words located in product names and descriptions
- Reuse campaigns continually, and adjust as needed, based on changes in inventory status
- Quickly and easily review campaign status, history, and results
- Dynamically update creatives based on frequently changing offers
As part of the complete SearchForce platform, Automated Campaign Builder works across all search engines through an intuitive interface that delivers access to a wide range of powerful PPC management tools.