SearchForce is seeking a Enterprise Software Architect to become an integral part of the team!
As Senior Enterprise Architect, you’ll be working with a team of engineers to build a highly scalable cloud based analytics database infrastructure enabling digital marketers managing thousands of campaigns globally to quickly react to market conditions and consumer sentiments. Our team of technologists and architects leverage technologies such as Spring, REST, Oracle MongoDb, Map/Reduce AWS/OpenStack to develop one of the most advanced digital advertising and analytics platform used by thousands of agencies and advertisers since 2004.
- Must be able to design, develop, document and implement software leveraging agile and CI/CD methodologies.
- Must have experience in enterprise server applications based on spring framework .
- Comfortable in a team environment that is highly collaborative and places strong emphasis on peer review.
- You are able to engineer applications and RESTful web services that can run in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments.
- You have a strong passion for developing incredibly simple yet highly functional interfaces.
- You must have experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies and can leverage them to develop new products / solutions.
- You are knowledgeable with open source tools and technologies and can use / extend them where appropriate to develop solutions.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development
- Building spring based services a must.
- Building and/or leveraging distributed systems.
- Big Data – Hadoop (HDFS) experience a plus.
- RDBMS (Oracle, MYSQL etc,) and SQL.
- RESTful API development.
- Experience with AWS
- Build tools – Maven, Ant
- Source code control systems (Git, SVN)
- Continuous Integration solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity or Bamboo.
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
- Eight plus years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based development.
- Experience developing distributed systems and cloud services.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web services.
- Cloud-based implementation experience to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable.
- Between 5 and 20 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems, and cloud services.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with building applications for a 24/7 production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com