The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling new business and services and for selling good business. The sales representative will quarterback the evaluation and selection process and deploy the right strategies and internal resources to win business. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
There are positions available in San Francisco, Chicago and New York.
Selling New Business:
- Success selling performance or value-based SaaS applications / platforms and services
- Success selling to online marketing groups, ideally the online marketing leader
- Success selling to paid search managers, ecommerce groups or analytics teams
- Success selling directly to the top 500 direct online advertisers
Success Metrics – Track Record of Selling
- 6+ new business deals / year
- Annual contract values (ACV) of $100K+
- $500K+ SaaS ACV / year
- 20+ $100K+ ACV in career
Selling Good Business:
- 90% new clients agree to take reference calls, 95% renew after 1st year
- Success and discipline focusing on your company’s targeted markets
- Success identifying opportunities that help prospects meet their business objectives
- Ability to provide personal references from customers
Good Fit with SearchForce:
Strong commitment to helping customers achieve performance-oriented business objectives Track record of improvising and thriving in an emerging technology company Experienced believer in using a sales process and CRM tools History of being a valued team member with positive references from previous sales, presales, marketing and account management team-members
Email your cover letter and resume to Ashley Gregg, firstname.lastname@example.org.