The Team & Role
- Work closely with product development and product management to create test plans, design test cases to ensure test coverage and traceability to requirements.
- Design test conditions and test data. Mentor lesser experienced staff on the design of test cases.
- Develop test strategies and plans based on risk management process.
- Perform analysis on defect and work to improve quality.
- Identity automation possibilities and candidates, execution flow and data strategy for automation.
- Create re-usable queries to identify data on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare reliable testing estimates for a project team.
- Lead test automation
Qualifications and skills essential for success in this role include:
- College graduates with specialization in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as information systems professional.
- Strong demonstrated skill set in QA and software testing including writing test plans, test scripts.
- Strong communication and documentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with developers, Account Managers and IT engineers.
- Experience in test automation, preferably on selenium.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of QA engineers.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
Learn more about SearchForce