SearchForce Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, highly skilled Database Administrator.
Are you someone who:
- Can take on new technology and becomes an expert in a short amount of time regardless if it’s part of your knowledge base or not?
- Has in-depth knowledge on internal architecture and query execution logic of Oracle database.
- Is an expert in ASM, RAC, RMAN, Data Guard etc.?
- Has hands on experience in tuning queries with sub-optimal execution plans?
- Seek to be agent of change to constantly improve and make things better?
- Is constantly kept in touch with latest developments in data storage technology such as Big Data, MPP?
If this sounds like you then we really want to talk to you. Your skills and knowledge will be used to help maintain and design systems to manage and optimize large scale marketing campaigns running on publishers such as Google and Facebook. You would also actively contribute towards the evaluation, design and implementation of big data storage solution.
- Database performance management, capacity planning, disaster management and performance tuning.
- Database monitoring and support to achieve customer SLA.
- Infrastructure release management including data model updates
- Review database code to define entities, attributes and attributes
- Assist application team to troubleshoot database issues
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in managing large volume enterprise databases
- Experience in Oracle RAC, RMAN, Database Performance Tuning
- Technical knowledge in oracle database administration including hand-on troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of Linux operating system, SANs, network protocols etc.
- Excellent knowledge in query performance tuning on Oracle.
- Knowledge of Dig Data solutions such as Hadoop and Cassandra.
- Experience in management and administration of MPP database such as Greenplum and ParAccel.
Please reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org